The team at Columbia Veterinary Hospital strives to create personalized pet care experiences in a compassionate fear-free environment while providing clients with the best in modern medicine.
At Columbia Veterinary Hospital we strive to live by our core values which include:
- Provide Outstanding Customer Service – Going above and beyond and doing the unexpected for our clients.
- Endeavoring for Excellence - Providing amazing pet care and advanced medicine, we are always striving to become better them we are right now and as an AAHA accredited hospital this means we always strive for the “BEST PRACTICE” model in everything we do.
- Provide Modern Medicine and Treatment Options - Our staff takes personal responsibility to stay relevant, obtain continuing education regularly and use resources made available to educate themselves to stay up to date current trends and industry standards.
- Collaboration, Mentorship and Team Spirit – Everyone at CVH works together to elevate one other towards achieving success. We support one another as professionals with respect and kindness.
- Clear and Direct Communication - We create and safe environment where feedback is welcome and solicited and allows for growth both professionally and personally.
- Work-Life Balance - We want to be ready to give 100% to our patients and clients every day. By looking for ways to maximize our time, be organized and efficient while at a work we are able to give ourselves the necessary time to we need to take care of ourselves outside of work.